references

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wednesday's breakdown

I awoke early, AND it was a rainy day! Such a deterrent to get out of bed and begin my morning exercise. I didn't want to run outside, but luckily, no one else was home. I had a chance to use the treadmill and bike in the basement. I ran 27 minutes, 3.0 miles (okay speed...) for 300 Cal and biked about 10 minutes for an extra 50 Cal burned. I felt on top of things. I even managed to postpone breakfast to 11:00am, which consisted of banana, blueberries, and cherry yogurt (total 250 Cal).

My plan was to stop at that. It almost worked, and then the dreaded 3:00pm struck. In short, I binged excessively on cereal, couldn't purge, and ended the day way over my limit. Damn mind convinced my to eat...I must shut it up somehow. I probably could have prevented the binge if I followed my chewing gum policy. I shall apply it Thursday.

Night weigh-in: 122.2lbs. Time to sleep now. I plan on adding more diet charts, and perhaps a thinspo page.

No comments:

Post a Comment