references

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday: FATHER'S DAY

I tried waking up at my usual 8:00am time to go running. Only problem was that I was SO tired. I missed my chance to do a L.S.Distance run :[   I ended up getting out of bed near 10:00am.

So I instead showered, got a father's day gift for my dad, and took the trip to my dad's job town with my mom and brother to spend father's day with him. I didn't eat anything except a handful of blueberries before leaving. I felt accepting of my hunger, but it makes the day feel REALLY long.

One place we hung out was Gander Mountain outdoor hunting, fishing, camping store. I felt tired of looking at handguns, so I looked for a camper chair to relax for a good 30 minutes in a reclining chair. I felt creeped out when there were some strangers said things like, "So, does the chair come with the manikin, or girl?" PERVERTS! There were actually three different groups of people who thought I was a manikin...was I that still? Should I take their comments as compliments that I'm modeling the chair, or as insults that I'm manikin ugly?

Putting that aside, I had to eat something during dinner. We ate at olive garden, and boy, my family is a bunch of PIGS! my mom ordered two freak'n' appetizers, and everyone had the mindset that I would actually eat them. they tasted delicious, but they're so fattening. Just look at the nutritional information provided on the web! I unfortunately didn't have a chance to see the calorie content of the meals to select the best choice for me. I picked a pretty good entree for calorie count, but still: ALL my calories came from that one meal: 1300 Cal! and I was eating as little as possible, like only 1/3 my entree.

All in all, I wanted to purge my full stomach, but couldn't because of the proximity to my family. I must keep thinking to myself: that's a bad road to set foot in. Don't attempt! My starting weight for the day was 120.4 lbs, and my ending weight was 122.4 lbs. Two pounds....Two pounds to run and fast off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment