references

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tuesday!

All day, I felt sluggish. I awoke and did about 2 miles of running in 15 minutes, and 2 miles of biking with one of my friends (the one whose also weird with food). Afterward, we sat on the cement in front of the school and just talked. Part of the topic went to food, but it wasn't argumentative. I did mention my fast/binge/fast cycle, and desire to control it. She probably meant break the cycle, but whatever. She did say that she has a dieting book with all the science-y stuff I enjoy and good advice that's almost straight forward. Luckily, she'll loan it to me. YAY! I cannot wait for tomorrow. Hopefully, she won't catch on to my intentions...

A large chunk of my afternoon was spent researching fasting. More specifically, water fasting. It seems so intriguing to me, and it's definitely something I want to do. I pretty much mimicked the fast for most of the day, until I was forced to eat lunch D:    I had to eat some leftover spicy pasta, so it didn't feel TOO bad. We also did a trip to my dad's work city to give him dinner. I told my parents that I'd make a salad, and did my best to eat mostly that. Luckily, the dish my parents prepared wasn't too caloric, but my brother REALLY wanted ice cream. This lead us to go to Culver's, and so I had an ice cream only because everyone else was eating something. My calorie intake totaled 900. Final weight is down--121.2 lbs.

Tomorrow should be better since I won't eat breakfast, lunch, or an adequate dinner--my mom would be busy doing work, so I can try doing a 45 hour fast (because I doubt I can skip dinner with my parents around). Just remember the techniques I learned today, and It will pass in a breeze. Lemon-water will be my friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment