references

Friday, June 17, 2011

Thursday's Breakdown

I felt horrible when I awoke. Today was my dad's birthday, and I forgot to clean the dishes last night, which is his pet peeve. So I did my morning run at a good pace (a little over 2 miles in 16min). The constant running is starting to wear my down--my bike ride home was laborious! Exercise total is 300 Cal.

Refusing food wasn't as hard during the day. I managed to distract myself by immediately cleaning the dishes when I arrived home, swept and mopped the entire floor (took 2 hours!), and took a shower. My gum strategy worked as I managed to make it through the 3:00-5:30pm binge time.

Unfortunately, my dad's birthday also meant eating out, and eating cake. I drank a lot of water to help fill me up, but all the food they had seemed way too fatty and caloric. AND my parents got appetizers D':   I couldn't refuse anything because they were there...I also lost myself to the cake. I feel so disgusting right now...

I just hope tomorrow would be better. I plan on running another 2 miles (my shins are starting to hurt, a BAD sign of returning shinsplints/stress fractures) and bike the total 14 miles to my friend's house. There's a likelihood that I'm able to avoid food the entire day. I just have to stay focused, plan, and control my tongue and hands. Food's just a stimulus to my taste buds--a mere cocktail of chemicals. I don't need it tomorrow. I have plenty stored as gushy fat.

PS: I added another diet chart--ABC Diet. I've also made a folder on my desktop for some thinspo, but I for some reason don't quite feel up to posting some...It seems like thinspo is everywhere anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment